Concrete Raising, often referred to as Mudjacking, is a cost-effective alternative to replacing concrete. We use polyurethane spray foam to raise sunken concrete.
This "Green" technology is NEW to the Peace River region.Using this method, we can fix Commercial, Industrial or Residential issues - no job is too big or small.
What can concrete raising repair?
- Trip Hazards
- Pooling water in low spots
- Slabs pitching into a foundation
- The bump as you pull into your garage
- Slab vibration
- Warehouse & Shop Floors
- Garage Floors
- Basement Floors
- Void Filling
How it works
Benefits of Polyurethane Concrete Raising vs. Concrete Replacement
- Less then 1/2 the cost of replacement
- No colour change in concrete
- No damage to grass or landscaping
- Work done in hours (not days)
- Surface usable immediately
- Smaller holes
- Environmentally Friendly
- ALL WORK GUARANTEED - 2 Year WARRANTY!
- Concrete stamping, concrete carving
- Epoxy paint flake
- Spray on concrete finishing
- Choose from numerous designs and colours
Miller Custom Concrete and Design provides custom concrete repair and concrete lifting services for
Industrial,Residential and Oilfield
Providing service to:
Grande Prairie,Fairview,Spirit River,Wembley,Beaverlodge,Hythe,Sexsmith,Peace River, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Taylor ,Tumbler Ridge, Fort Nelson, Hudson Hope, Chetwynd ,Prince George,MacKenzie and all rural areas around Grande Prairie.